Saturday, June 12, 2010

Have you Hit the Jackpot yet???

Don't forget to check my site daily to see what the specials are and what the Jackpot item is.  So far the discounted items have been Level 1 and  Level 2 paper packs; My Stickease; Simply Snapshots Pages; My Acrylix Stamp Sets; and Dimensional Elements.  Jackpot Items have included Ribbon Rounds; Metal Rimmed Tags; My Acrylix Stamp Set; Ribbon Round Organizer;  Mini Album; and Acrylic Mini-Album.  Also keep checking for the next Goodie Box.  Goodie Boxes feature an assortment of Close To My Heart products for at least 50% off! 

Check my site daily brandikatrein.myctmh.com and see if you hit the Jackpot!  New specials are posted at 9 am mountain time daily.

Today is a Goodie Box day - Recieve $120 worth of Close To My Heart products for only $60 plus shipping and handling - Today only!

No comments:

Post a Comment