Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cricut Artbooking Babycakes Baby Album

Baby Cakes Album using the newest Cricut Cartridge - Artbooking.  This album went together so fast that I didn't realize how many pages I had made when I finally stopped cutting them.  I made this album on a retreat weekend when I first got the cartridge and I wasn't sure what to expect.  I made this 20 page album in less than a day - the whole thing - pages and embellishments.  I think it took around 6 hours to complete and for me to complete a 20 page album in that time frame was fantastic. 

All cuts were done with the Artbooking cartridge with coordinating stamp images, Wild Wonders, It's a Zoo and New Arrival stamp sets; burlap ribbon, hemp, bakers twine, buttons in a My Creations Kraft 8 x 8 album.

Not only did I get this album done that weekend, but also made Halloween Cards from the cartridge as well.  Then later on I made Christmas decorations for my desk at work.















No comments:

Post a Comment