Thursday, August 1, 2013

New Idea Book is Live!

The Autumn / Winter 2013 Idea Book is live.  Now you can order the 6 new paper packs, My Crush Books, Mini Stamps, new Stamp designs, Cricut Artbooking Cartridge, Designed Decor products, Base & Bling, and start earning those hostess rewards now with exclusive stamp sets for hostesses only.  If you have an order of $150 or more, place it through me and earn hostess rewards.  With an order of $150 you earn $25 in free products.  To receive the hostess rewards the order must be placed through me and is not available through my website.  See all the new products online now.

As an extra special from me, place an order through my website by joining the Autumn / Winter 2013 Kickoff party and get a free stamp.  Just place your order online and I will contact you for your stamp choice. Offer good from August 1st to August 30th.

Place a $25 order - get a free Mini Stamp of your choice
Place a $50 order - get a free A Sized Stamp of your choice
Place a $75 order - get a free B Sized Stamp of your choice
Place a $100 order - get a free C Sized Stamp of your choice
Place an order of $150 or more - get a free D Sized Stamp of your choice

Don't have an Autumn / Winter Idea Book yet?  Ask me how you can get yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment