Monday, January 18, 2010

Memory Keeper Box

I just love these great Memory Keeper Boxes!  They are so cute and have so many uses.  Here is a picture of the one I did most recently as a gift for a friend who recently had a baby.  A fellow consultant Chris G. did this one for a baby shower and it was so cute I just had to scraplift it.  For my friend, I added a 3 x 3 mini-album and decorated the covers to match and lined the pages with leftover bits of matching paper.



This was created using:  Memory Keeper Box; Animal Cookies Level 2 Paper pack; Alphabet Dimensional Elements; Summer Carnival Buttons; waxy flax; 3 x 3 cream mini album and adhesive - all supplies from Close To My Heart.  The great part about this paper pack is you can gear towards girls or boys depending on which papers you use.  I did add a piece of green cardstock not in the Level 2 paper pack, but there is enough paper and cardstock to create this without pulling in extras.

These have so many uses and can be decorated however you want. 

1 comment:

  1. And it looks even better in person! This is a great gift idea, which I am sure I will scraplift off of you, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete